MONSTER GROUP PTE LTD. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Monster Group Pte Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website (www.solarbroker.com.au) including purchase of our products or services is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase or use our free services through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries onto third parties. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of your Information
Users understand that Monster Group Pte Ltd. recommends Solar Companies from information and requirements provided by your self. If you provide contact details you agree that we are able to forward your contact details onto third parties, such as solar companies. Who will use your personal information to contact you directly. You may also be contacted directly by Monster Group Pte Ltd. or affiliated companies.
Do not call register – Consent
4. For the purposes of the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (if it applies) – by submitting your contact details of your telephone number. Your consent expressed or deemed consent to be contacted by either Monster Group Pte Ltd., and affiliated company or an official Solar Partner of Solar Broker. You consent to be contacted by phone, email, mail or sms. To be removed from any marketing please email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, to opt out from solar partners please contact them directly.
5. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
6. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
7. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
8. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Content you provide
9. We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any Content. We also reserve the right to adapt or modify your Content for any reason including for distribution purposes.
10. By posting Content on this website, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or is threatening.
11. As a member, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any content you provide.
12. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of our Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
13. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
14. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
15. You expressly acknowledge that We do not take part in any transaction between users of this site and We cannot be held responsible for any action or non-action of a user of this Website.
16. To be removed from any marking or request for your personal information to be deleted from Monster Group Pte Ltd. or affiliated companies please email email@example.com; however, to opt out from solar partners please contact them directly.
17. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
18. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
19. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
20. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
21. We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
22. We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
23. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
24. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
25. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity.
If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
26. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for, and provided for Monster Group Pte Ltd. by Law-Live Pty Ltd (www.lawlive.com.au).