* Solar Broker makes an estimate based on your usage and geographical area for system size. This is only a guide; seek independent advice from each solar company. Up to 4 contact details of solar companies that service your area will be provided; they will contact and quote you directly. Its 100% free for consumers to use, a fee is charged to the solar installers.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries onto third parties. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Users understand that Monster Group Pte Ltd. recommends Solar Companies from information and requirements provided by your self. If you provide contact details you agree that we are able to forward your contact details onto third parties, such as solar companies. Who will use your personal information to contact your directly. You may also be contacted directly by Monster Group Pte Ltd. or affiliated companies.
Do not call register – Consent
3. For the purposes of the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (if it applies) – by submitting your contact details of your telephone number. Your consent expressed or deemed consent to be contacted.
4. Copies of correspondence sent from the web site, that may contain personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping , back-up purposes and future marketing promotions from a range of products from Monster Group Pte Ltd. or our affilitates.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
10. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
11. Cookies and Applets
Access to Information
12. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
13. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
14. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
16. To be removed from any marking or request for your personal information to be deleted from Monster Group Pte Ltd. or affiliated companies please email email@example.com
17. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.